Pages

Tuesday 17 August 2021

storyboard that

                                                             Hi bloggers

 This is my storyboard that I learnt how to use storyboard that  and when I go on it is so hard to find characters but it is fun and this is my storyboard that. and this is about giving good comments 

                                                                                

                                                                                    

        

                                                                    bye bloggers

                                                                            by Archie



1 comment:

  1. Hi Archie,

    Firstly good on you for trying to learn a new skill with a programme you are not familiar with. New things do take time to practise and hopefully now that you have had time to look and find characters it will be easier next time around. The process of designing a story board to show others how to give positive comments is actually really important. I liked the way that your pictures try to get this across. My question to you now is if you're still feeling a lack of confidence in using this programme what can you do to develop your confidence in using it ? Have a think and let me know.
    Mr Brown

    ReplyDelete